When you first become an IK Financial customer and whenever you apply for more products and services, we let you know that:
- besides your name, address and telephone number, we need information to:
- establish your identification
- protect you and us from error and fraud
- understand your needs and eligibility for products and services
- recommend particular products and services to meet your needs
- provide ongoing service
- comply with legal requirements
- we may verify some of the information you give us with your employer or your references
- we may offer other products that are suitable to you
- we will not refuse you any other product or service on the basis of any health information you may have given us when applying for insurance products offered through us
We may review and analyze your use of products and services, to help protect you from unauthorized use of your accounts, to help us serve you better, and to bring other products and services to your attention which we feel will be of benefit to you. We also collect and analyze information from other sources for the same purposes.
We collect, use and disclose personal information only for purposes that a reasonable person would consider appropriate in the circumstances.